With a background in Pharmacy and PhD in Medicinal Chemistry (SUNY, Buffalo, USA), Geeta has shown great versatility by working as a Project Co-ordinator previously at the University of Strathclyde and in the current position as the Co-ordinator for SynBIM. Based in Sheffield, she is responsible and co-ordinating activities between the project partners based in Glasgow and Edinburgh and external Industrial project partners.
- In addition, she will be ensuring the smooth running of the project by
- Developing and Co-ordinating New Outreach events
- Disseminating outcomes through various media
- Overseeing the budgets
- Organising regular progress meetings
- Managing the SYNBIM website